At the very beginning of quarantine I bought lots of PE type things to help encourage the kids to be active and outside (dodge ball, kickball, baseball & bat, jumprope, relay race activities, etc).
That's when I discovered that Everett was really good at hitting a baseball.

*He's the tallest kid next to the coach.
Once sports teams opened back up we got Everett on a team. Luckily Jake was able to take Everett to every practice and game.
He was barely young enough to get on a coach-pitch team (to practice and build confidence). They never kept score at the games so it was a nice introduction to the sport for him.

We're thinking it's going to be his sport 😁 He really enjoys it and seems to have a knack for it. He even used baseball as the topic for his paragraph of the week (that I dug out of the recycle bin to read!)
I love that he has a sport and that he and Jake can connect over it!


