Skip to main content

The Random Things

No-screen Sunday always brings the kids together. 



Roxy let "Aunt Edna" wear her shirt and scarf... And Jake leaves me funny surprised in the car 😅



Everett's hair is so long that I could but it in a little bun and he looked like a Sumo Wrestler!
Also, he and a friend from school drew a map of where the each lived so they could ride bikes to each other houses. It was adorable!



Roxy and I are always sporting the "crazy hair, don't care" look!




Speaking of crazy hair, Emily & Breckie really nailed it on crazy air day!



Roxy and I were at Ross and she found a "giant high heal!" It made me smile :) 
(it's a baby bath tub seat)



Since COVID, parents aren't allowed to watch at dance class... so I don't even know if she pays attention or not, but she looks pretty cute!



These girls are ALWAYS dressing up!




And my favorite little boy next door (Carter) made me a little love note! 



Roxy's knobby knees made me smile.