Skip to main content

Cowboy Carter

I just love the little people around me. They are my friends and they are who I spend most of my time with. 

The neighbor kids happened to come over directly from school today because it was a half day and their dad was still working. 

Carter had the cutest drawing of a horse and a cowboy in his backpack! My heart!! I asked him if I could take a picture of it because I just love it so much and think it's incredible for a kindergartner. 


Then he proceeded to tell me that "you can eat the leaves on strawberries. You don't need to cut them off"


I find so much joy in watching the kids around me grow and develop. It's so fascinating to me and I feel blessed that I get to witness it... especially in the form of a cowboy drawing and a new discovery :)