My mom came for a visit.
It was time to warm up and see the grand babies.
Jake had an idea to take us to Superior for a hike one day she was here.
We saw some rock climbers and I immediately wanted to some back with the right equipment.
Roxy wanted to climb around too... it's funny how alike we are :)
After the hike and short road trip, we went to Bosa donuts for a treat. I'm not a huge donut fan, but they really do make the best ones. The buttermilk donut is THE BEST. I had it once at an Edward Jones picnic years ago and when I saw it in the display case I knew I had to have one again.
Roxy had to pee by the time we got to Bosa... but they didn't have public restrooms. So we stole some napkins and peed out by the dumpster. #classy
We are glad Grammy came for a visit and that we could take her on a tour of our neck of the desert (even if the heat and our kids' singing gave her a headache!).



