Skip to main content

Frozen Jr. & Aladdin Jr. Plays

There is a performing arts center less than a mile away from our house #lucky

There is usually something going on about once a month. 
A few years ago we got to see the BYU dancers. They were incredible and I've been waiting for them to come back!!!
David Archeletta performed there once.
We saw the Nutcracker there last year...
The girls and I got to see Frozen Jr. last month. 


It was SUPER good. The young actors are SO talented. I thought it was the high school's drama club but it must be a group a little more legit than that. Not all of them are high schoolers. 
The singing, dancing and acting are all AMAZING!


We got light up wands for the girls and they had such a fun time. 

We saw that Aladdin Jr. was the next month so we made plans to see that too. 

It was just last night. 


I recognized some of the actors from Frozen Jr. and I am seriously blown aways at such young talent. 

All of the kids LOVED it and Everett expressed interest in being in a play someday. I told him that Jake was in a play once and he was even more encouraged. 

The genie was FABULOUS and acted and sounded just like Robin Williams. 
The little boy that played the bird, Iago, was adorable and a great little actor. 
And Jasmine!??!!!!
Are you kidding me?! How much more perfect could she have been!


We had a great night and I'm so happy to see the acting spark in Everett light up. 
I should do a little research and figure out how to get him involved 🤔