Skip to main content

The Rest of Spring Break

After Breckie's baptism and lunch, Jake took the family out hiking.
They came back with donuts!


Roxy and Braxton took funny pictures...



... and on Monday Everett was able to tag along to a Spring training game. 



All of our visitors were back home by Tuesday so we just hung out and I cleaned for two days. 



We tried to make some green popcorn for St. Patricks day, but it was a flop.


By Friday Breckie was having a make-up party day with her great friend Laylah. 

I took them to Build-a-Bear because she's always wanted to go. Plus, it just seemed like a good time to go. 



Breckie and Laylah made matching bears (complete with smells and everything). Roxy got a mermaid outfit for hers and Everett made light fury from How to Train Your Dragon. 


Build-a-Bear is straight up robbery for parents. 
So at least we can say we've gone now... cause I REALLY don't think we'll ever go again!!!

But it as fun for the kids and a fun experience. After BAB I look the kids to Frost for gelato and that pretty much concluded our Spring Break. 

Besides some crazy hair...