Skip to main content

Mother's Day

I am one lucky mom! Everyone completely spoiled me this mothers day!


I woke up to a trail of M&M's (my favorite!!!) out my door and around the corner into the laundry room... where I found a giant bag of M&M's and a card from Everett!



The card was so amazing!




I love how thoughtful he is! He wanted to snuggle and watch a movie with me. So he filled up bowls of popcorn (kettle corn for me and butter for him) and m&m's (peanut for me and peanut butter for him). 


Breckie made me a cute, laminated 10 favorite things, a cute note and shrinky dink key chain with my favorite color tassel... navy blue!


Jake made me Kneaders French toast with fresh strawberries and whip cream for breakfast!

See, I told you they spoiled me!



For dinner Jake made ribs, mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli, rolls and a key lime pie from Kneaders. 


They are all so sweet and thoughtful. At church they handed out DELICIOUS homemade cinnamon rolls to all the women.

I feel very lucky and blessed to have such a loving family.