Skip to main content

Trumpet

Everett has been in the 5th grade band all year. I love that he plays band because it's important for him to have music in his life... and learn to read music. Plus I know it's good for him in other areas. 

*aaaallllll the way on the right... in the white shirt*

Because of COVID, they didn't get to have a Christmas concert. So their spring concert was their first one. 
Everett had emotionally quit band at least 10 different times and declared that he wasn't doing band next year. I was totally fine with it. I'm just glad he tried it.

But, after the concert, he changed his mind!


And I am SO SO SO glad he did! 

In fact, the other day he wanted to make sure I sent an email telling the school he wanted to do band for 6th grade. 

I'm super proud of him.