We have a cool little patio area right out our back door that is the perfect place to put our outdoor furniture and pots of flowers.
Since this was our first year living in this house I wasn't sure where the best place for a garden would be so I just worked plants into the existing landscape.
I find gardening super exciting. It's like a magic trick... the kids love it too.
I grew everything from seed, which makes it even more rewarding and magical when things grow!
We have a really big (big in my mind) pumpkin growing, we grew two miniature cantaloups, bell peppers, lemon cucumbers, zinnias, petunias, TONS of cherry tomatoes, two watermelon (but they stopped growing, rotted & died), and a couple of other flowers and vegetables.
It's been fun and a learning process. I think I have a better idea of where to put the garden for next year and I'm pretty excited about it!





