When I take a minute to step outside of my life and examine it, this is what I find:
I can't/don't like to cook/bake without a recipe. Even if I have made it a million time, I still want a recipe
I cut corners. Not all corners, just some. (especially when sewing.....I hate to iron things, so I don't)
I am indecisive.
I eat an entire box of Special K cereal in 4 mornings.
I get prematurely excited for change. When we move, I start packing way in advance.
I don't pretend to know things.
I forget to drink water on the weekends.
I am a fence sitter. I see the good and bad in everything and that makes it hard to take a side sometimes.
I dislike watching movies twice. I think it is because I think it is a waste of my time...but I am not 100% sure. Maybe because it is because there is no surprise in watching it again.
The grass is literally greener in Washington.....but the grass MUST still be greener in Utah/Arizona/Colorado.
I am musically challenged. (So is Jake. Our kids are doomed!)
I get embarrassed without spell check
I get irritated (and I wish I didn't) when Jake asks me "are you okay babe?" (silly I know) but it is usually when I don't have make up on... and then I start to think of things that aren't okay.....etc.
I like surprises
I'll let you know what else I find next time I go outside.