The other day a friend asked if we were all moved in. Jake responded with a proud "98%"
There always seems to be just one more thing to do before we are totally moved in.
Call me crazy, but I like moving for the fact that everything gets a new home... even my super small jewelry collection. In our last house I hung my earring in an old picture frame with a window screen stapled behind it. If got the job done but it was time for something else.
I found some knitting stick in my craft room and asked Jake "how do I get these on the wall to hold my earrings?"
He came up with the eye hooks... he's genius I tell you.

Thanks for imagination.
There always seems to be just one more thing to do before we are totally moved in.
Call me crazy, but I like moving for the fact that everything gets a new home... even my super small jewelry collection. In our last house I hung my earring in an old picture frame with a window screen stapled behind it. If got the job done but it was time for something else.
I found some knitting stick in my craft room and asked Jake "how do I get these on the wall to hold my earrings?"
He came up with the eye hooks... he's genius I tell you.
Thanks for imagination.