I was talking to my mom the other day and I was telling her how Everett needs my undivided attention every second he is awake. She mentioned baby biscuits. My ears perked.
"He'll just sit there and chomp on it so you can get something done."
So I got him some biter biscuits yesterday. He seems to like them.

I do see a major problem though. Mr. don't-ever-wipe-my-face gets all dirty. So he plays with food all over his face... even on the tip of his nose.

Then, when I'm feeling up to it, I'll give him a bath.

Lately, he just wants to sit up and hang out. He'll kick his feet, play with toys, and relax. Tonight Jake sat him up and he just wrapped his arms around the side like he was in a hot tub. He's such a character!
Thanks for water and bath tubs!
"He'll just sit there and chomp on it so you can get something done."
So I got him some biter biscuits yesterday. He seems to like them.
I do see a major problem though. Mr. don't-ever-wipe-my-face gets all dirty. So he plays with food all over his face... even on the tip of his nose.
Then, when I'm feeling up to it, I'll give him a bath.
Lately, he just wants to sit up and hang out. He'll kick his feet, play with toys, and relax. Tonight Jake sat him up and he just wrapped his arms around the side like he was in a hot tub. He's such a character!
Thanks for water and bath tubs!