Skip to main content

Robbing The Library

Gotta love that snow outside... actually, its the ice under the snow. Yep. That's what kept Dad home today.

Photobucket

Well he did go into the office until noon, but out of the 6 people that work in the office... only he showed up so he came home to spend the day with us. We had so much to do. He chauffeured us around town buying last minute Thanksgiving items. We stopped to visit some friends and even took a trip to the library. I think the library is a pretty cool place and I've just convinced Jake of it too. We walked out of there with 9 CD's, 2 cook books, 2 holiday decorating magazines, and a new book for me to read during these chilly days. We felt like we either robbed the place or just dropped $100.... but we did neither. It was fantastic!

Well one day of messing around is enough and Jake will be back to work in the morning. I have plenty to do tomorrow as we are hosting Thanksgiving dinner at our house this year. I am quite excited. My list of things to do goes something like this:

*Get the wrinkles out of the table cloth
*Wash the napkins
*Set the table
*Get the punch bowl out of storage
*Make the pecan pie
*Find matching silver ware

Jake's list goes something like this
*Clean the toilets

I am really excited for Thanksgiving this year. I have so many things to be Thankful for.

Thanks for the library!