UGH.
The countdown.
The waiting.
The stress.
The anxiety.
I can't wait until we finally close on our house so I can CHILL OUT! I've been such a mess for the last month and I still have a few more weeks to go...
I have painted and knocked down walls, I've painted the kitchen cabinets, I've built additions, and I've re-arranged the living room hundreds of times already... all in my mind and it's driving me INSANE! I worry and obsess until it's not fun anymore.
I feel like I'm stalking my new house.
I've looked at the pictures thousands of time.
It's like having an itch and not being able to scratch it... or even look at it.... NO... it's more like having poison ivy.
The anxiety.
The stress.
The waiting.
The countdown.
UGH.
(The pictures have nothing to do with the post... they are just cool- and I am not- I am just a basket case)