Soooo… it's hot.
Like really really really hot.
Bake-cookies-in-your-car hot.
Sweat-your-brains-out-and-want-to-die hot.
This was after a 3 mile run at 7am… last month when it wasn't even super hot yet.
(Hot air ballon in the fields that morning)
Now that it's ten times hotter I have to get my exercise done a little earlier. Saturday I woke up at 4:30 so that I could mountain bike before the sun melted me.
Being in the mountains is usually pretty spiritual for me but being there and watching the sunrise makes it that much better.
I got to ride for two hours that morning. It was hot and I went through 2.5 liters of water but it was SO worth it.
Ironically, I saw another hot air balloon Saturday morning too.
By the time I made it back to my car, I was a hot mess. My hair tie had slipped out at some point so I had Bozo mullet hair, I had white sweat/snot crusted around each nostril, I was completely drenched in sweat and I smelled like a dirty gym bag.
But I also felt ALIVE!
I got back home right after 7 and everyone was still asleep.
I swear it's the best way to start any morning… no matter how early :)







