We've been going to toddler story time for almost the whole school year and now that Breckie is 3, we tried out the older age group.
We each met a new friend. And it's a good thing because Breckie is in DESPERATE need of little girls to play with!
In fact, we got invited to Hannah's house for a play date last week and the two of them played princesses and jewelry and danced to Disney music on Pandora for two hours.
I 100% regret not getting a picture of them all dressed up in their princess outfits but I have a feeling we'll be playing with them again soon!
And seeing her participate in story time like this makes me want to get her in a dance class! I've been planning of putting her in dance and gymnastics next year instead of preschool anyways. I should probably get it figured out soon. #putitonmytab