We got the keys to our new house today! It was like baby #4 for us. It's been a LOOOONG 9+ months but we are so happy to be on the home stretch.
We are packing and moving this weekend, we had visitors last weekend, we are going to Disneyland the day after we move (free tickets that are expiring...), more visitors a few days after we get back, I went on my first mentor engagement shoot last Saturday and got invited to be a second shoot at her next wedding in a few weeks, I'm still working 12-20 hours a week at Homegoods, and life just keeps on GOING.
We've been busy.
I refuse to let the blog slip though my fingers as life gets increasingly insane.
So here is Roxy :)
She's the typical toddler that loves water and is owning up to the typical terrible twos as well. Everett has suddenly become a sassy-talk-back pre-teen and I'm pretty sure I don't like it. And Breckie-the-Diva is bored staying home all day. She would benefit from some sort of preschool.
Today I asked her if she'd like to go to preschool. She said no, just kindergarten and then followed that with "well, I really just want to go to high school..."
It seems like we're all a little too stressed and sleep deprived lately. We're ready for life to settle in the right places. A little less driving and a lot more living in one place!
I'm sure they're will be a lot more water pictures in the next few months because we're getting a pool! (add like 4,000 more exclamation points!)































