Skip to main content

Pressing On

We know that life doesn't stop for anything... so we just keep going. 

I couldn't be more grateful that this is the time of the year where it's much more comfortable to be outside. It's therapy for a person like me. 



I'm grateful my days are spent with Roxy. She's such a cute little person to be around. 




She's an absolutely terrible shopper, but the things she says and the way she communicates are beyond adorable. 




I'm her best bud. We do everything together. 


For months Breckie and the neighbor girls have been playing together everyday after school. I'm so glad we have neighbors our same age. They have a lot of fun together. Emily is helping me quiz Breckie on her sight words. 



There are six (very adorable) kids in the family next door. Often all of them are over playing in the house and jumping on the trampoline. I'd really love to get a swing set for the backyard. I think that would be really fun for them. 

The other day Emily and I made cupcakes while the rest of them played. It was her first time making cupcakes and she was so proud!


I'm so grateful that my life is full of cute little people and that I'm able to stay home and soak it all in! I would feel robbed of some of life greatest joys if I wasn't able to be around this much. (But, of course, there are days when I need a break far far away from any little people :)