Skip to main content

7 Kids

I could totally have 7 kids. 


JUST KIDDING! 

Our neighbor kids have been over A LOT lately. Everyday after school for HOURS. 

They all love me so much and I am 100% exhausted by the end of the day. 

I take them on bike rides (4 at a time 😅)... two in the bike trailer and two sit on the flat part over the fender (behind the seat) on the cruiser bike. 

Carter has been asking me to teach him how to ride a bike, they ALWAYS want to make slime and the other day we made cupcakes. 

I guess I could have 7 kids but I'd have to parent a lot differently. 

The saddest part is that we found out a few weeks ago that their parents are getting divorced. I guess, if anything, they can come over and have some fun every once in a while :)

The other great thing is that our kids will have plenty of friends to invite over to swim this Summer! Everything is always more fun with friends