Everett's silver tooth had a big hole in it and it was obvious he had another cavity... so we were WAY past due to take the kids to the dentist.
In fact, Breckie and Roxy had never even been 😱
Everett ended up having FOUR cavities and they had to re-fill in the silver tooth like a cavity.
But thank goodness the girls didn't have any.
Breckie has one molar and one loose tooth (bottom middle :)
Roxy was AHHHHHH-MAZING and let the hygienist clean her teeth and look all around and everything looks good.
Everett had to get his work done in two different visits. Before the second early morning visit, Jake realized he didn't brush his teeth so he asked Everett if he wanted to chew some gum and take a drink of water (for fresh breath I guess :) and Everett goes:
"Oh dad, we can't chew gum anymore! Last time, at the dentist, I read all about gum disease and I don't want to get it"
I just love him!

