It rained all week. It was incredible. One day there was big black, purply clouds and thunder. It was amazing. I never knew how much I missed weather until these last few years.
At the end of the rain storms it started to clear up and then BAM, hail. So much hail. It was a miracle.
Roxy fell asleep on the barstool so I picked her up and snuggled her to the sound of the hail falling down outside. Sometimes the best things just happen!
She looked like the most beautiful little princess when I laid her on the couch. She is growing up so fast. I love my days with her.
It was such a fun experience to see the hail and snuggle Roxy.
The mountains are white AND SO BEAUTIFUL. It's incredible to see snow in the mountains! I've really loved feeling like we have had a little bit of real Winter this year.
Breckie was at the neighbors house while it was hailing. I brought over her snow gear and she played in the hail with her friend. She'll remember it for a looooooooong time! Especially because she had hot chocolate with whip cream AND sprinkles after :)





