Roxy is my little sidekick.
She's always right next to me or touching me :)
She goes to the gym and preschool really well, but as soon as she's out, she asks me to carry her.
For the most part, she's a good shopper. It seems like we've been shopping a lot lately. I'm trying to get our house furnished and put together and keep up with school clothes/shoes/supplies/lunch food etc. so we're always at a store.
The kids love the holidays and find so much joy in the decorations. Homegoods has been packed with Halloween and Fall decorations lately. It's still a while before I decorate our house but I've discovered if you see something you like, BUY IT because it will be gone by tomorrow. Seriously.
So Roxy has been playing with the Halloween "Coco's" we bought.
I found some fun Halloween cups for our weekly Halloween dinners in October. I'm already excited :)





