It finally started raining. It has been such a treat!
Yesterday morning Roxy and I went on a hour long bike ride. We went through our neighborhood and into an area where people have cattle & fields with irrigation and it reminds me of country living.
Roxy said (from the bike trailer): "Ew, that's stinky doggy poop!"
There is one house in particular that I just love so much. The house is way cute but it's the big trees and space and the yard that make me super envious.
Jake and I SUPER love our house and I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE that it's so close to school... call me what you want but I hate dropping off and picking up from school by car. I have SO much freedom in my day because my kids can walk to and from school. I love it.
But maybe someday when the kids are older we'll have a little more land and space... I don't know what for since we don't have pets/animals and don't plan to... but sometimes it's nice to dream about it. I know Jake is dying to have more parking and garage space.
But until then, I will enjoy my nice long bike rides on rainy days in the "country".
