Roxy has been a rockstar at preschool. She really loves it and I really love her going.
She still has lots of trouble pooping in her panties... and one day she pooped in her panties at school. I had to go and clean her up and change her clothes... little turkey!
But other than that, she's a pretty great little kid!
Lately she's been playing Mr. Potato Head and it's reminded me of how Everett used to play with them. It's really endearing. Her imagination if fun to watch grow. (Her favorite Mr. Potato accessory is the "muspach")
The other day she made "mom and dad" out of wipes! How cute is that?!
I think preschool has been really good for her eating problems too. They eat a snack everyday and lately Roxy has been more willing to eat food at home.
Now if I could just get her to not poop in her panties...

