Skip to main content

Newborn Hat

Roxy was up one night digging in her closet (she had taken a nap that day so she was up super late that night) and she found her baby things. Her tiny pink newborn romper that swallowed her whole, her white blessing dress, baby shower cards and her hospital hat. 

She loves her hospital hat and tries to wear it sometimes!

Yesterday she was upstairs and we hear her getting so mad: "UGH! IT'S JUST NOT FITTING MEEEEE!"

And then she comes downstairs 😂


I am so impressed that she got it to stay on!!

She is such a brave, funny little girl! She is constantly surprising us at how brave she is and some of the stuff that come out of her makes us laugh so hard! The other day Everett was so impressed because she said: disappointed, terrifying, and absolutely!


She is growing up so fast and it's the most adorable thing!

She went to Sunbeams at church today. I thought she would miss the toys in nursery but she did amazing and it didn't even phase her that she was in the older class now. 


About 18 months-2 years ago, my dad made the comment that he kind-of felt bad for Roxy because it seemed that all of my posts about her were a little negative. I told him he was right. I knew I was being negative and explained that I just don't LOOOVVVEEE the baby stage. I struggle with it but I also knew that I wanted three kids of my own... and there isn't any way to bypass those super hard years. 

Now that she is older, I absolutely love it. She is such a JOY and our lives would be so empty without her. I would have never wanted to miss her first 3+ years (even though they were a struggle) but now we are enjoying her personality to the fullest! 

So, Roxy, this is my apology to you if you ever read the blog and feel that I was negative about you in the beginning. I always wanted you and prayed for you and begged for you and I am so happy you are a part of our family!... but I'm not sad that your baby hat doesn't fit you anymore 😀