Skip to main content

Flatiron

Jake and I were able to hike Flatiron one afternoon in the Superstition Mountains. 



It was just what we needed. 



We could not believe how green and beautiful it was! 



This was Jake's first time hiking Flatiron. I was really excited for him to see how pretty it as at the top... and how cool it was on the way up. 



There is one place (I think it's called Siphon Draw) where the mountain/rock is all smooth. It's really cool to see in real life. 



We made it to the top and it was fun to try and find the direction our house would be (we can see the mountain from our bedroom window!). 



The views are absolutely incredible.





The sun started to get low, so we headed down. 




Jake is always super prepared. He brought headlights just in case. 





It's a good thing Jake is always prepared, because we totally had to use the headlights. It was such a fun experience hiking Flatiron with Jake. We've been so busy that it's been hard to connect and have a conversation. 



Watching the sun set was the icing on the cake.