Summer break is going to seem SO. MUCH. LONGER. than usual.
I am trying so hard to keep everyone busy. We've been swimming:
getting dressed:
playing:
painting and passing out:
playing legos:
Trying new recipes:
picking up trash at the park:
picking flowers at the park:
dressing up and painting nails:
going for rides and playing at the park:
drinking sparkling water:
watching our lemon & limes grow:
being DESPERATE to get out of the house... walking around Costco looking for books to read:
and eating:
It's been rough. I get a lot of anxiety having my kids home (because I can't keep them all happy/content/entertained) and that stresses me out. Plus we haven't been able to go anywhere.
The neighbors are over all of the time (which helps and doesn't help all at the same time).
Not having the gym open has been tough. I've been able to get workouts done but it's been SUPER frustrating having the kids interrupt every 10 seconds.
Mom brought Braxton and his friend Easton over for a week. It had been cold in Colorado and they were ready do warm up. It was a nice distraction for the week.
I'm already ready for the kids to go back to school but they technically aren't even done with their current school year yet :(

















