Skip to main content

Jake Miller Gets (re)Married

It's been a hot minute since we've seen the Millers... but that doesn't mean we love them or like them any less!!

In fact, Rad is still MADLY "in love" with Breckie! 💕


Jake has been engaged to Kristen (who happens to have 3 kids too) and then got married in September. Of course, COVID changed their plans but they were still able to hold a beautiful ceremony. 

I don't have a single picture of the bride & groom... you'll just have to trust that Kristen looked AMAZING and Jake was pretty handsome too. 

Everett and Breckie hug out with the Miller boys like only 5 minutes had passed since we lived on the same street. Roxy was too busy coloring & painting at the kids table. 




Roxy is one little dancer at weddings. This is the second time this wedding season that she was the star of the dance floor!



Breckie took a turn dancing with Jake before Rad came and really took over the floor. I have a few videos of him dancing for Breckie. It is so cute how much he lives to impress Breckie!!


Jake and I attempted to get a picture but Rad photobombed from behind me! Jake and I are much better at getting adventure pictures as a couple. We have very few where we look "nice".


When we got home from the wedding, we found the kids all in Everett's bed. I love when they spend time together and connect.... even if it is over an iPad. 


Several days after the wedding, Breckie got a special love note in the mail from Rad. 


I absolutely love Rad and his undying love from Breckie! 

We will always hold a special place in our hearts for the Millers.