The other day the kids brought home the "intent to return" papers from school for the 21/22 school year. It also encouraged kindergarteners to register for the year.
I've been excited for Roxy to start kindergarten but lately the thought saddens me. I just don't know what I'll do without my Roxy-Roo!
I mean, I know exactly what I'll do but she's my last little person to start school and it's surreal. I'm not old enough for this yet!!
This last week it was a week of Spring weather. Rain, coldness, clouds and excitement. We enjoyed it so much!
Roxy is really cute to sneak up on or eaves drop on when she is playing. She sings the best made up songs and plays so cute with toys.
She is also fond of making messes. She is really good at messing up EVERYTHING. She is our only child to cut her own hair, draw on the walls, use an entire bottle of Costco conditioner on her hair, put toothpaste in the door lock...
...so she enjoys dumping and mixing in the kitchen with me. She's my last little buddy and I'm going to enjoy every last day I have with her till Kindergarten starts!



