For Everett's birthday we went to the Lego store. Everett has been picking out Lego's for his birthday since my grandma sent his $20 for is 4th birthday and he picked out two police cars. He was so adorable with his big toothy smile and focus as he followed the instructions and put them together.
I've always loved Lego's so I don't mind "investing" in them. I feel like they are memory-keepers in a way and a gift that keeps on giving.
He was debating between the Ford Mustang, the Ghost Busters car, or the buccaneers pirate ship.
He decided on the mustang!
He started building it right away... you know it's good when he chooses a toy over screens!!!
He told me I didn't need to do all the decorations and stuff but I told him I had to! He needs to know he's special and worth decorating for (no matter how old he is or if he thinks it will embarrass him infront of his friends.
He decided on a party at Elevate (trampoline park) and an ice cream cake from the store. He's such an easy kid!
He invited: Ellis, Lincoln, Christian & Brennan
*Roxy LOVES her big brother and wanted to be in the picture!
At the beginning of his party they played a SUPER HILARIOUS game I had ordered on Amazon. It was a "not parent approved" game with super funny quotes to fill in the blank and the boys were ROLLING with laughter!!!
Debbie from the office sent Jake home with a half dozen Crumbl cookies for the boys... luckily they ate them before the trampoline park!
I actually wasn't even there. I had a girls weekend adventure to go to as soon as they loaded up for Elevate. PLUS we didn't have enough seats for everyone if I came too.
Jake was a total rockstar managing 7 wild little people at a trampoline park.
He ordered pizza for all the wild people afterwards and then they went home and had ice cream cake, presents, and had a late night watching movies! I'm pretty sure it was his favorite birthday yet... besides the fact that he really, REALLY missed having me there. I felt really guilty when he called, sad I couldn't share in the fun.
Everett is such a sweet, sensitive, loving young man! He still picks on his sisters from time-to-time, but he really is such a good kid!
Favorite color - black or/and gold
Favorite subject - math
Loves to - play Fortnite
Likes to - read Percy Jackson









