Skip to main content

Girls Trip 2021

So there is this group of women that I just LOVE. We've been getting together for months. 3 of us live on the same street and the other 3 live within a few minutes' walk. We usually get together on Thursday evenings a couple times a month and play games. And eat. And laugh until we just can't anymore, 

Honestly, they are some of my very favorite nights. 

Some of the best stories have been told and I often laugh so hard that I go home with a headache and sometimes I may have peed a little 😅


Maghen suggested we plan a girls trip. We thought about going to Mexico but some of the husbands weren't big fan of that idea. So we decided to have a "stay-cation" and try out Scottsdale. 


We ate at lots of delicious places I'd only ever heard of, stayed up into the wee hours of the morning, played games and laughed, shopped, and even went to the pool!


Plus, we had matching shirts with our own hashtags we gave each other. 



By the time we made it home to our families we were all a little sleep-deprived but somehow refreshed. It was a trip to remember and a group of girls I will always love!