You'd think Utah was Hawaii for how many waterfall hikes there are!
The kids and I did this hike this Summer (brought a picnic dinner & got locked out of the car!) and we thought it was super fun, so we decided to see what it looked like in the Fall.
So we drove the Alpine loop the opposite way I did earlier this Fall and Breckie snapped a couple pictures.
The weather was really nice and the colors were wonderful. There is such a spiritual, healing element to nature... especially in it's prime.
I'm so glad I get to see this in real life now! I find so much joy here.
I had to piggy back Roxy almost the whole way down and about a third of the way up.
We enjoyed our time at the waterfall and then headed down before it got too dark.
It was all the way dark by the time we got back to our car. I'm so glad these guys are willing to adventure with me!













