Skip to main content

Mud, Apples, Pumpkins

A few Saturday's ago we went to the pumpkin patch. I like to go to the pumpkin patch for the pictures... and the fudge, pumpkins, gourds, corn, and festivities.... but mostly the pictures. Within a matter of minutes it was a repeat of the tulip festival...


I was a little upset but I've become used to it. So we don't have any good pictures of the pumpkin patch because Everett played in the mud the entire time AND he was a monster. He cried and threw fits and wouldn't cooperate for one second. (So this is life with a toddler boy? Sweet.) I'm trying to convince Jake (and myself) to go again this Saturday for the sake of having pumpkin patch pictures...

But a few days later Jake and I made caramel apples and carved our pumpkins after Everett went to bed. The caramel apples were thebomb.com. So delicious.

("Apple pie" {graham cracker crumbs with cinnamon and sugar}, Snickers, Oreo, Heath {MY FAVORITE}, coconut and mini chocolate chips, and a Reece's one just for Jake)


And here we are as a pumpkin couple! Aren't we just adorable!



I love Jake. And I love that he loves to do crafts in the kitchen with me. Now, if only Everett loved taking pictures with pumpkins we'd be all set!