I enjoy decorating.
Sometimes is stresses me out but when it's all done it's always worth it.
Breckie's room is pretty awesome.
Probably my favorite room yet.
Her room is huge. The previous owners used it as an office.
I wanted her room grey. So I painted it grey...THREE TIMES!!
I just couldn't get the color right.
Then I finally did.
I stenciled the wall and put most of her decorations up from her previous room.
About 2 months ago I decided that I wanted a picture of a temple in Everett's room. So I decided Breckie needed one too! I made the Oakland temple for her room. (more details here).
I made it out of wood, paint, her stencil, glue and little diamonds. And then I had Jake put crown molding around it. It's seriously the coolest in real life. The pictures don't really show how awesome it is. Especially at night when her lamp is on... it just shines!
I also made some flowers out of white paper lunch bags and tissue paper.
Again, much cooler in real life.
I also made some prints in photoshop.
I love her room so much. I would have never imagined that I would decorate a grey, teal, and blue nursery for my daughter... but it works and it's my favorite.





