Skip to main content

Turtle Turtle

Meet my three best friends. 


There is a new burger and custard place just down the street from us so we checked it out the other day. The burgers…. not good. The custard… more please!

Which is perfect for all of the many hot months to come. 

Anyways, that time we checked it out, we ordered a large turtle sundae and I could have eaten the entire thing by myself… and then ordered another large… for myself. 

It was my first "turtle" experience and I'm wondering why?!?!? Most delicious flavors ever! 

Then it was Jake's birthday and I bought these for cheesecake toppings and now I just eat them like this. Straight from the fridge. 

I dip my spoon in the hot (cold) fudge, then the caramel and then in the pecans. Over and over and over until I force myself to screw the lids on and put the jars back in the fridge. 

I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to add in a few more workouts just because of this!!