Skip to main content

Little Goldmine

 For the past few months Roxy has been really awful. 

She's been really difficult and cries way too much and isn't happy for more than a few minutes unless she's in the stroller or being carried.


So when Breckie was invited to a friends house one morning, Roxy and I went hiking. 
If I was going to be carrying her anyways we might as well be doing something I want to be doing. 
Roxy was perfect. Literally perfect. 


We got to the top in 20 minutes flat. 


We walked around at the top for a few minutes and then headed back down. 


The desert wildflowers were a nice bonus :)


Roxy fell asleep on the way to the car. I would take her on a hike everyday if I could. Truthfully!

It was so fun to feel her little body on my back and then lay her head down when she was tired. 


What isn't so fun is looking like a Chia pet with all my new hair growing in (because it falls out after you have a baby). Having a baby changes every last bit of you. Some changes last forever and some are only temporary. I'm hoping her naughtiness is only temporary!