Skip to main content

First Day of School 2018

Jake and I wanted to take the kids out for dinner the night before school started. Just for fun. Just to celebrate. To make a new tradition. 

Bonus... it was/is 117 degrees 😰😓


We took the kids to Red Robin. 


We ate lots and lots of calories, had 6 lemonades, 5 baskets of fries, and dessert. 



We had to celebrate Breckie going to school for the first time and Everett going into 3rd grade. 


The next morning was a breeze. We were all ready and excited for school (they even wore the same outfits and the night before 😆). Everett even made his own sandwich and was ready to go to school without us walking him. 


But it was the first day... so we had to get pictures!!





Breckie went into class no problem. I left before she could even want me to stay or cry. I am so proud of her!


Roxy LOVED being the only kid at home and LOVED having all of the toys to herself. She's gotten into the girly stuff just these last few days. 



We walked to the school to pick up the kids. It was allllllll the way hot. Like so hot you didn't even know you could survive. I feel like Breckie almost had heat exhaustion. She doesn't handle the heat very well. We were all sweaty messes by the time we got home. 


But the first day was a success!