Skip to main content

Stages

Roxy has been so cute and funny for a while now. 
(BUT DON'T TAKE HER SHOPPING!!!! SHE IS THE WORST IN A STORE!)

She's always loved dolls and lately she's been asking to watch Barbie on Netflix. She also plays with these little people/figurines and makes up conversations for them. It's the absolute best! Sometimes she'll play with her people and her dollhouse alone for 20-30 minutes. I adore her!


Babies and the baby stages have always been really hard for me. I remember my dad commenting to me once (because he was always so honest with his opinions!) that it seemed like I didn't really like Roxy in my blog posts. 

I told him of course I liked her and loved her but babies are just hard for me. This stage is so much more fun for me! But I've always loved her tons. And I still love her tons even when she turns into a monster in a store 😉