Skip to main content

Roxy Roo Is A THREEnager

Isn't she the most beautiful little person you've ever seen??! 

Roxy is so full of life and totally hilarious. 



She is as SASSY!!!!!! as she is cute!


She sucks her thumb and I'm sure she will for a long time. 
#braces


She plays really, really, really well by herself and is such an independent little girl. 
But the flip side is that she doesn't share. At all. Not even a little bit. 


She loves to play with dolls, shopkins, playhouses & little figurines, slime, play food, and watch movies/you tube. 


Roxy is really tough. She is constantly surprising us when she holds back the tears when she gets hurt. 


She could be potty trained but prefers to poop in her panties 😡 
I'd say we are about 50-60% there. 
She still only eats a handful of things and is largely sustained by all the mama cows out there. 


When she's tired she asks for a nap. She loves to swim (with floaties) and can be fearless sometimes.  


She's like 90% me, except I don't poop in my panties.
I'm signing her up for preschool in the Fall. Maybe she'll learn how to share 😉