Over the years I've given myself a little more grace.
When Everett was 3 I stared a thing where I took pictures of the kids every 6 months. I've been very good at it until recently. Everett and Roxy have birthdays that are pretty close together (May 19th & May 27th) and Everett was pretty adamant that at age 10 he was done with the yearly pictures. So I let that slide. But then I let Roxy's pictures slide two months...
I was finally able to take them and I'm so happy I did. She is such a little sweetheart.
She still sucks her thumb and has a favorite cupcake blanket. She plays barbies, babies, shopkins, little figurines, and has recently learned how to swim all by herself. She jumps off the diving board and it's just the cutest little thing! Just like most kids these days, she really enjoys YouTube videos of toy unboxing or toy reviews.
She is really into coloring and actually colors pretty darn good.
SHE IS MESSY!!! It is such a chore to get her to help clean up or help make her bed or anything of the sort. She's also pretty sassy and is the last to come to the dinner table too. She would live on chocolate chips and granola bars if possible. She is so much like me... especially in the fact that she is physically so tough but her feelings are so tender.
I know that the first few years of her existence were really, really tough on me but I CAN NOT IMAGINE my life without her. I feel so much joy in my life and I feel so much more complete with her in my life.



