Little Roxy Roo had her third recital last weekend.
The big kids finally got to come (covid prevented more than two people per dancer) and it was so fun to see Roxy dance on stage. She did a little tap number with her class and danced more than she has the two previous recitals 🙌
I really love that she dances and I'm glad she enjoys it.
I gave her class options for next year and she picked a "pom & tumble" class for next year. I was super worried because it was on Wednesdays RIGHT after school.... and she will have full day kinder. BUT a week after I signed her up, the school district announced that EVERY Wednesday will be a half day! So it works out super perfectly.
Breckie is going to take beginning ballet for 8+ and Everett is signed up for 11+ teen hip hop. I'm actually quite excited about this! We'll see if the older two make it more than a few weeks!!

