Honestly, one of my biggest fears of Breckie going to Kinder would be her not wanting to go the second day. In the past, she likes to do things once and then she's good :)
Kind-of like me. I like to watch movies once. That's it. (Unless it's Home Alone!)
BUT she went back (happily) for the second day of school. And third and fourth!
Roxy is still LOVING being the only kids at home! We play and play and play and when she naps I am a free woman! I get to do whatever I want and no one is crying at me or needing something and I really, really like it :)
Roxy is really into "taydoe heads" right now.
She's also really into coloring. She colors on everything and even colored on one of my most favorite pictures Breckie has ever colored. I actually was pretty bummed about it. But she's forgiven. Like always.





